Karachi: Further to our Notice No.KSE/N-4757 dated September 23, 2011, wherein members were advised to submit report for accepting cash in excess of Rs. 25,000/-
The Exchange is pleased to announce that the functionality for electronically reporting the exceptional circumstances with details relating to receipt of Cash in excess to Rs. 25,000/- has been developed for the ease of members. The same functionally will be available for the members through their respective NCHS Terminals effective Thursday, January 12, 2012.
As per Clause 8 of Standardized Account Opening Form, members are required to immediately report within one business day of instance where they accept cash in excess of Rs. 25,000/- using the new prescribed system.
The operational mechanics of the electronic reporting through NCHS terminals have been annexed for your guidance. In case of any required clarity, you may contact the office of undersigned.
All Members are advised to note the above and remain completely complaint of rules and regulations of the Exchange at all times.
1. Brokerage House will access the Receipt of Cash in Excess of Rs. 25,000/- screen through their NCHS terminal by selecting Menu> View> Receipt of Cash in Excess of 25,000.
2. Once screen shot shown hereunder is displayed, a series of information will be required to be entered i.e. entry date, name of client and contact information, receipt number, amount received, obligation, obligation reason and circumstances necessitating receipt of cash.
3. Additional options include.
a. < >– View forward and back entries of the same
b. Enter Query – Refresh screen for new entry
c. Execute Query – List of transaction inputted on the same day
d. Save – Save and store action
e. Exit – Return to main screen
4. After all fields have been completed, the user may officially submit the transaction by firstly selecting the “Save” button. At that time a pop-up box will appear requesting confirmation of date entered. Please note that if the user approves then he/she will not be able to return and edit the information provided.
5. Once the data has been saved, the user will press the “Report” button available on the bottom left of the screen to submit the record entered.
6. Upon finishing Step 5, the next page will be displayed wherein the Member will have access to generate the report on the specified date and type of report desired i.e. pdf, html, rtf;
7. Once the needful is selected, data can be viewed or printed by pressing the “Report” button on the format given hereunder:
Please note all Members are to notify the Exchange within one working day of such occurrences.
For more information, contact:
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: (92-21) 111-001122
Fax: (92-21) 3241 0825, (92-21) 3241 5136