Karachi: In Compliance with the provisions of Listing Regulation 18 (2) we are pleased to enclose herewith the Copy of notice of Annual General Meeting for the year ended June 30, 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 25th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Tata Textile Mills Limited will be held on Monday the October 10, 2011 at 12:30 A.M. at 5th Floor Textile Plaza M.A. Jinnah Road Karachi, to transact the following business: –
1. To confirm the minutes of the 24th Annual General Meeting held on October 16, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the report of the Directors and Auditors and Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011.
3. To appoint Auditors for the year 2011-12 and fix their remuneration. The retiring auditors M/S. M. Yousuf Adil Saleem and Co., Chartered Accountants being eligible have offered themselves for reappointment.
4. To approve the payment at cash dividend @ 30% (i.e. Rs.3.00 per share), for the year ended June 30, 2011 as recommended by the Board of Directors.
5. To elect Seven Directors of the Company as fixed by the Board for a term of three years in accordance with the provision of Section 178 (1) of the Companies Ordinance 1984. Retiring Directors are:
(1) Mr. Anwar Ahmed Tata
(2) Mr. Shahid Anwar Tata
(3) Mr. Adeel Shahid Anwar
(4) Mr. Muhammad Ayub (NIT)
(5) Mr. Muhammad Waris Magoon
(6) Mr. Shahid Aziz (NIT)
(7) Mr. Farooq Advani
6. To transact any other business or businesses with the permission of the Chairman.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from October 03, 2011 to October 10, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint proxy. Proxies, in order to be effective must be received by the Company not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
3. Any individual beneficial owner of CDC, entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, must bring his/her Original CNIC or Passport to prove his/her identity and in case of Proxy must enclose additionally an attested copy of his/her CNIC or Passport. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
4. Any person, who seeks to contest the election of Directors shall file with the company at its registered office not later than fourteen days before the above said meeting his/her intention to offer himself/herself for election as a Director in terms of Section 178 (3) of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 together with (a) consent in Form 28, (b) a Declaration with consent to act as Director in the manner as provided under clause (ii) of the Code of Corporate Governance, (c) a Declaration in terms of clause (iii), (iv) and (v) of the Code of Corporate Governance.
5. Shareholders are requested to notify the change of address, if any, immediately.
In Compliance with the provisions of Listing Regulation 18 (2) we are please to enclose herewith the Copy of notice of Members / Shareholders for submission copy of CNIC.
This is to inform you that your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number is not recorded / available in the books of our company.
We refer following S.R.O. and Notice / Notification issued by the Central Board of Revenue (CBR) and Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) for submission of copy of CNIC and printing of CNIC number on the dividend warrant(s).
1. CBRs S.R.O. 641 (i)/2005 dated June 27, 2005.
2. SECP’s Notice dated April 02, 2010 issued in respect of S.R.O. 286/ (I)/2005 dated March 31, 2005.
3. SECP’s SRO Notification dated August 18, 2011 advising the companies that the dividend warrant(s) should bear the Computerized National Identity Card Number of the registered member / shareholder.
The prime intention of our company is to follow the directives of Regulators, so that the shareholders may not suffer in case of any trouble which may be arisen / occurred in future.
In view of the above, you are requested to send photocopy of your valid Computerized National Identity Card (both sides) along with Folio number and name of company (Tata Textile Mills Limited) at the earliest to our Share Registrar at the following address, so as to minimize risk factor and to safeguard your interest as valuable shareholder.
For more information, contact:
Noble Computer Services (Pvt.) Limited
Registrar: Tata Textile Mills Limited
First Floor, House of Habib Building (Siddiqsons Tower),
5-Jinnah Cooperative Housing Society,
Main Shahrah-e- Faisal,
Tel: (92-21) 34325482-87 (6 lines)
Fax: (92-21) 34325442