Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on January 31, 2012 for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that Twenty Sixth Annual General Meeting of Sanghar Sugar Mills Limited will be held on Tuesday January 31, 2012 at 10.00 a.m. at Beach Luxury, M. T. Khan Road, Karachi to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on October 21, 2011.
2. To receive consider and adopt the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended September 30, 2011 together with Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors for the year 2011-2012 and fix their remuneration. The present Auditors M/s Hyder Bhimji and Co. Chartered Accountants, retire and being eligible, have offered themselves for re-appointment.
4. To transact any other ordinary business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from January 20, 2012 to January 31, 2012 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member, as proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. The completed Proxy Form must be received at the Registered Office of the Company 101 -First Floor, Ocean Centre, Talpur Road, Karachi, at least 48 hours before the time for holding this meeting.
3. Any individual Beneficial Owner of CDC, entitled to attend and vote at this meeting must Bring his/her original CNIC, CDC Account and Participant’s ID number to prove his/her identity, and in case of Proxy, must enclose an attested copy of his/her CNIC. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
4. Members are requested to notify any changes in their registered address immediately.
5. Members holding physical shares of the Company must send attested copy of their CNIC having validity, if not yet submitted to the Shares Registrar of the Company, in order to comply with the requirements of SECP and FBR.
For more information, contact:
Sanghar Sugar Mills Limited
101 – 1st Floor, Ocean Centre,
Talpur Road, Karachi – Pakistan.
Tel: 32427171-72, 32416554
Fax: (021) 32410700,