Karachi: In compliance with the requirements of Listing Regulations please find enclosed copies of the Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on January 30, 2012, both in Urdu and English languages.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 79th Annual General Meeting of Mitchell’s Fruit Farms Limited will be held on January 30, 2012 on Monday at 11:00 a.m. at the Registered Office of the Company at 39-A, D-1, Gulberg III, Lahore to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on January 31, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Annual Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended September 30, 2011 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ reports thereon.
3. To approve payment of cash dividend @ 70% as recommended by the Directors.
4. To appoint auditors for the year ending September 30, 2012, and to fix their remuneration as suggested by the audit committee to the Board of Directors. The retiring auditors namely Messers A. F. Ferguson and Co., Chartered Accountants, being eligible, offer themselves for re-appointment.
5. To transact any other business which may be placed before the meeting with the permission of the chair.
1. The share transfer book of the Company will remain closed from January 22, 2012, to January 30, 2012, (both days Inclusive) for entitlement of final cash dividend for the accounting period ended September 30, 2011. Transfers received in order (including deposit requests under CDS) at our Registrar’s office Corplink (Private) Limited, Wings Arcade, 1-K (Commercial) Model Town, Lahore up to 1:00 p.m. on January 22, 2012 will be considered in time
2. A member eligible to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. Proxies, in order to be effective, must be received by the Company at the Registered Office not later than 48 hours before the time meeting is scheduled for.
3. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the change in their address, if any.
4. The Beneficial Owners of Central Depository Company, entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, must bring his/her NIC or Passport to prove his/her Identity. In case of Proxy, an attested copy of his/her NIC or Passport must be enclosed. Representatives of corporate numbers should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
For more information, contact:
Mitchell’s Fruit Farms Limited
39-A, D-1, Gulberg III,
Phones: (042) 5872392-96
Fax: (042) 5872398