Karachi: We enclose herewith a copy of the notice of 18th Annual General Meeting to be held on Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 10:30 am.
Please note that the notice will be published in the newspapers on September 5, 2011. This is for your information and record.
Notice of 18th Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 18th Annual General Meeting of the members of Lucky Cement Limited will be held on Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 10:30 a.m., at the registered office of the Company situated at factory premises Pezu, District Lakki Marwat, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa to transact the following businesses:
1. To confirm the minutes of 17th Annual General Meeting held on October 26, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Board of Directors’ and Auditors’ reports thereon.
3. To approve and declare cash dividend @ 40% i.e. Rs. 4/-, per share for the year ended June 30, 2011 as recommended by the Board of Directors.
4. To appoint Auditors and fix their remuneration for the year 2011-2012. The present Auditors, Messrs Ernst and Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder, Chartered Accountants, retire and being eligible, offer themselves for reappointment.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chairman.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from Wednesday, September 21 2011 to Thursday, September 29, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfers received at our Share Registrar/Transfer Agent M/s Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited, CDC House, 99-B, Block ‘B’, S.M.C.H.S Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi-74400 at the close of business on Tuesday September 20, 2011 will be treated in time for the purpose of above entitlement to the transferees.
2. A member entitled to attend and vote may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her.
3. An individual beneficial owner of shares from CDC must bring his/her original CNIC or Passport, Account and participant’s I.D. numbers to prove his/her identity. A representative of corporate members from CDC, must bring the Board of Directors’ Resolution and/or Power of Attorney: and the specimen signature of the nominee.
4. The members are requested to notify change in their address, if any, at our Share Registrar/Transfer Agent M/s. Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited, CDC House, 99-B, Block ‘B’ S.M.C.H.S Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi-74400.
For more information, contact:
Lucky Cement Limited
6 – A, M. All Housing Society,
A, Aziz Hashmi Tabba Street,
Karachi -75350 – Pakistan
Phone: UAN (+92-21)111-186-555
Fax: (+92-21) 3453 4302