Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 9:00 am in Indus Suite, Avari Towers, Karachi for circulation amongst your members.
The Share Transfer Books of the Company will be closed from October 12, 2011 to October 25, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfers received at the Company’s Registrar, M/S Gangjees Registrar Services (Pvt.) Limited, 516, Clifton Center, Khehkashan, Block 5, Khayaban-e-Roomi, Clifton Karachi up to the close of business on October 11, 2011 will be treated in time for the purpose of any entitlement to the transferees.
Notice of Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Twenty Fourth Annual General Meeting of the company will be held at Indus Suite Avari Towers, Karachi on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. to transact the following:
1. To confirm the minutes of the Twenty Third Annual General Meeting held on October 29, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011, together with the Auditor’s and Directors’ Reports thereon.
3. To appoint auditors for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012 and fix their remuneration Messers, M. Yousuf Adil Seleem and Co., Chartered Accountants the present auditors retire and being eligible, offer themselves for re-appointment.
4. Any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from October 12 to October 25, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfers received in order by the Company’s Share Registrar, Ganjees Registrar Services (Pvt.) Ltd. 516, Clifton Centre, Kehkashan Block 5, Khayaban-e Roomi, Clifton, Karachi -75600 up to close of business on October 11, 2011 will be entitled to the divided, (if any).
2. A Member entitled to attend, speak and vote at the Meeting shall be entitled to appoint another person as his/her proxy to attend, speak and vote instead of him/her, and a proxy so appointed shall have such right with respect to attending, speaking and voting at the Meeting as are available to a Member.
3. CDC shareholders desiring to attend the Meeting are requested to bring their original Computerized National Identity Cards, Account and Participant’s ID number, for identification purpose and in case of proxy, to enclose an attested copy of his/her Computerized National identity Card.
4. The instrument appointing a proxy together with the power of attorney (if any) or other authority, under which it is signed or a notarially certified copy thereof should be deposited at the Registered Office at the Company not less than 48 hours before the time of holding the Meeting.
5. Members are requested to communicate to the Company’s Registrar any change in their addresses.
For more information, contact:
Gillette Pakistan Limited
Bahria Complex I,
Tel: 021 – 5201520-1
Fax: 021 – 561051