Amtex Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi, October 11, 2012 (PPI-OT): Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on October 31, 2012 for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that Annual General Meeting of the members of Amtex Limited (the Company) will be held on October 31, 2012 (Wednesday) at 11:30 A.M. at mills premises 1 K.M. Khurrianwala Jaranwala Road Faisalabad to transact the following business:
1. To confirm minutes of the Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on July 09, 2012.
2. To receive and adopt the Audited Accounts of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2012 together with Directors and Auditors reports thereon.
3. To approve re-appointment of M/s. Zahid Jamil and Company, Chartered Accountants, as external auditors of the Company for the year 2012-13 and fix their remuneration, as recommended by the Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from 24-10-2012 to 31-10-2012 (both days inclusive). Transfers received at Vision Consulting Ltd, 3-C Lawrance Road, LDA Flats Lahore at the close of the business on 23-10-2012 will be treated in time.
2. A member eligible to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. Proxies in order to be effective must be received at the Company’s Registered Office not later than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting.
3. Members are requested to notify immediately changes, if any, in their registered address.
4. CDC Account Holders will further have to follow the under mentioned guidelines as laid down by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
For Attending the Meeting:
i. In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/ or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulation, shall authenticate his identity by showing his original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original passport at the time of attending the Meeting.
ii. In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors resolution/ power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of the Meeting.
For Appointing Proxies:
i. In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/ or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations shall submit the proxy form as per the above requirements.
ii. The proxy from shall be witnessed by two persons whose names, addresses and CNIC numbers shall be mentioned on the form.
iii. Attested copies of the CNIC or the passport of the beneficial owners and the proxy shall be furnished with the proxy form.
iv. The proxy shall produce his original CNIC or original passport at the time of the Meeting.
v. In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution/ power of attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted (unless it has been provided earlier) along with proxy form to the Company.
For more information, contact:
1-Km, Khurranawala, Jaranwala Road,
Tel: 92-41-4361724 (6 Lines)
Fax: 92-41-4361726 and27